8.09.2010

joy.


i got these jeans last week [from old navy]...and let me tell u, there are few things that bring me such joy as finding a pair of jeans that are actually LONG ENOUGH. i feel like i don't have nearly enough jeans in my closet because i simply can not find any that aren't flood pants on me...or won't become flood pants after a few rounds in the washer and dryer. i LOVE the option of "long" jeans. there are some brands out there that might label their longer pants as "long", but in actuality they're not really "long" at all..more like regular. i think they do this to make the short girls feel like they're actually taller than they are..no offense to the "vertically challenged" people out there. i always have a difficult time because of my size. i'm not exactly skinny, but i am slender..or thin..or slim, whichever u prefer. and no, i'm not a size 0 or 1 as some crazy people ask; i have some hips.

this post is me giving my thanks to the lines that actually carry long jeans. THANK YOU for considering the girls with longer than a 31" inseam.


1 comment: